Burrachos® first opened its doors in 2005, and decided to combine the words ‘burrito’ and ‘nachos’ to come up with the name Burrachos. From our hot and spicy habanero salsa to our cool and creamy guacamole, we use only the freshest ingredients to make your dish right in front of you! We pride ourselves not only on caring about our guests, but also caring about our planet with the use of eco-friendly packaging.
We can’t wait to see you at your local Burrachos®, where we have the biggest burritos and best nachos in town, along with your other Mexican favorites!
JOIN OUR TEAM
At Burrachos, fresh and fast casual Mexican is what we do. Making the guest happy is our specialty. High energy, hard working, ready to serve with a smile and have fun… that’s how we describe our sizzlin’ staff. We hire nothing but the best because we serve nothing but the best. After all, good people and good burritos just go together.
As a member of the Nesnah Ventures family of companies, your career opportunities start here! Whether you are new to the workforce, returning to your career, or just looking for new opportunities, working with us can open new doors for your future. The Nesnah companies often have open positions in HR, IT, Accounting, Marketing, and Manufacturing and Service. Get your foot in the door with Burrachos, and through our internal training network, you can take your career where ever you want to go.
Unlimited learning opportunities
Team Member benefits, plus:
Competitive benefit package for full-time status
Follow this link and see the sidebar to the right for available positions.
Follow this link and scroll to the bottom for available positions.
Burrachos’ Guiding Principles for COVID
Under guidance from the CDC COVID-19 recommendations, we are continuing operations of our restaurants. Burrachos uses the following considerations for ways in which we can reduce risk for employees, customers, and communities and slow the spread of COVID-19, in collaboration with state, local, territorial, or tribal health officials. Personal prevention practices (such as handwashing, staying home when sick, and wearing masks) and workplace prevention practices, like environmental cleaning and disinfection, are important principles of preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Staying Home when Appropriate
We educate employees about when they should stay home and when they can return to work.
- We actively encourage employees who are sick or have recently had a close contact with a person with COVID-19 to stay home.
- Employees do not come to work if they have tested positive for or are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Employees who have recently had a close contact with a person with COVID-19 should also stay home and monitor their health.
- We follow all local and state requirements for when an employee may return to work
CDC recommends masks to reduce the risk of COVID-19 spread. Masks are currently recommended for employees and for customers as much as possible when not eating or drinking and when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- All our employees wear masks while working.
- Employees should avoid touching their masks once they are on their faces. Employees should wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after touching masks on their faces.
Hand Hygiene and Respiratory Etiquette
- We require frequent employee handwashing (e.g. before, during, and after preparing food; after touching garbage) with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Ensure gloves are worn by employees when they are completing these activities:
- Removing garbage bags or handling and disposing of trash
- Handling used or dirty food service items
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces; read and follow the directions on the label to ensure safe and effective use of disinfectant.
- We encourage employees to cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue (or use the inside of their elbow). Used tissues should be thrown in the trash and hands washed immediately with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available for handwashing, we supply hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Employees should avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth with gloved or unwashed hands.
We ensure adequate supplies to support healthy hygiene Supplies include soap, hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol (placed on every table, if supplies allow), paper towels, tissues, disinfectant wipes, masks (as feasible), and no-touch/foot pedal trash cans.
Cleaning and Disinfection
We clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces (e.g., door handles, cash registers, workstations, sink handles, bathroom stalls) at least daily, and as much as possible. We have established a disinfection routine and all staff are trained on the proper procedures.
Modified Layouts and Procedures
- We have changed restaurant layouts to ensure that all customer parties remain at least 6 feet apart where possible.
- We have limited seating capacity to allow for social distancing.
- We encourage curbside take out and other delivery options as alternatives to eating inside the restaurant.
Physical Barriers and Guides
- We have installed physical barriers, such as sneeze guards and partitions, particularly in areas where it is difficult for individuals to remain at least 6 feet apart.
- We also provide physical guides, such as tape on floors or sidewalks and signage, to ensure that individuals remain at least 6 feet apart.
Thank for you continued support of our restaurant! We hope that our efforts continue to keep our employees and customers safe and healthy.
No. Your personal information or email will not be sold.